PRODUCT TESTIMONIALS

 

1. Detoxification
SHAKE OFF PHYTO FIBER

.

Picture
JUDITH ELLAZAR, 46
Self-Employed
Caloocan City, Philippines

I have always found it hard to defecate and that really bothers me. I had to eat a good amount of fiber daily so I can somehow regularize my bowel movement. For this reason, I was often impatient and hot-tempered. For quite some time, I looked for a real solution that can free me from this problem. You can say that I was more than happy when I found out about one of Edmark’s best products – Shake Off Phyto Fiber. It was very affordable so I did not have difficulty taking it regularly.

Now, my bowel movement is regular and as an added bonus, I have also lost five pounds. Thanks to Edmark’s P4 products.

 

.

Picture
THOMAS BOYD, 51
Mechanic
Doha, Qatar


As an overseas worker, I give much importance to my health as a stable health condition allows me to handle my work responsibilities well. When I started my work abroad, I felt so depressed that it led to constipation and pain every time I defecate. Because of my irregular bowel movement, I had to look for a way to resolve this or my work and life will be much affected one day, a friend invited me over to Edmark Qatar and introduced the P4 Slimming Program. I signed up and started tak ing Shake Off Phyto Fiber.

I was truly amazed at the results since I immediately transferred from the zones of discomfort to comfort. Now, I take Shake Off and Splina as part of my regular diet. To my upline, Ms. Elizabeth Abaia, to Mr. Sam Low, and to the entire Edmark family in the world, thank you so much!

.

Picture
SCHOLASTICA AKUNOR, 56
Housewife
Accra, Ghana

I had an accident six years ago and I have never fully recovered from it. I was taken to several doctors and was advised to take orthotic treatments but to no avail. I then consulted an orthopedic surgeon and I was diagnosed of having osteoporosis. Since then, I have been going from one place to another, hoping to find a cure that can help me back to my normal state. Then, someone told me to take Edmark products, particularly Shake Off and Splina Liquid Chlorophyll.  Since I have already spent so much for my health, I felt very hesitant at first. Finally, I agreed and so I used Shake Off and Splina for a total of four weeks. After that four weeks, I was surprised that I can  walk with the aid of a stick – after five months of not being able to do so. It was like a miracle for me and I am now determined to use them until such time that I can walk properly again. Thanks to the Almighty God for what He has done to me. Also, thanks to Mr. Sam Low for bringing such healthy products here to Ghana and to my upline Steven Annan who led me to Edmark.

.

Picture
JOERELL ISAAC FLORES, 18
Student
Bulacan, Philippines


I am very active when it comes to sports. With this, back pains and bloated feelings were not uncommon for me. Because of these, I felt uneasy and uncomfortable during games; a sad thing since I need to be at my best during those times. Then, my mom encouraged me to drink Shake Off in the morning and evening. It was almost unbelievable because now, I feel light and full of energy because of the product. I also have incredible strength and stamina. Shake Off is one big advantage for me as an athlete. Thanks to Edmark for this amazing discovery. I am sure to introduce the product to my co-varsity players.

.

Picture
JOAN BANGGOT 

I have long suffered from abnormal bowel movements. It often took me two days before I make a bowel discharge. Because of this, I always feel uneasy, bloated, uncomfortable, and would often suffer from headaches and dizziness. My bowel movement was so irregular that it even came to the point that I gained much weight. My friend, Ms. Arlyn Landerio introduced me to new Edmark products and I tried their free samples. I immediately noticed the results after eight hours! In spite of my long history of bowel problems, I was amazed at how fast it worked. I felt so relieved and I felt light and comfortable. After that, I joined the Edmark business and became a regular user of Shake Off. I highly recommend this product to those who have problems in bowel discharge. I greatly benefited from it and continue to take advantage of its great benefits. I would like to express my thanks to Ms. Arlyn Landerio who served as my bridge to this business and to the effective health products of Edmark.

.

Picture
ANDRES L. DAUZ SR.

I have been suffering from severe constipation for more than five years. I have gone to many doctors who prescribed many different kinds of drugs and medicines, some of which are very costly. I was also subjected to so many kinds of laboratory tests inside my digestive organs and stool laboratory tests. After which the doctor will prescribe corresponding medicines, but still I suffer from constipation. Then one day, my daughter-in-law Marivic recommended me to take Shake Off Phyto Fiber. I opened it and followed the enclosed instruction. I finished the entire mixture and that same night, to my great surprise I did not experience the stubborn constipation. I have been taking Shake Off Phyto Fiber for more than two months now and I am greatly relieved of my constipation problem.


2. Burn Fat and Nourish

MEAL REPLACEMENT THERAPHY

.

Picture
ABAKAR MALLOUM

Weighing 217.8 lbs., I tried so hard to slim down by going to the gym and trying out numerous weight loss food supplements. I had to take medicines for high blood pressure, back pains, kidney stones and constipation. When Mr. Chito Sanchez introduced Edmark products to me, he also explained their benefits plus the P4 Program. I was impressed so I immediately started taking all that fit my health concerns. My regular routine would include one meal, three sachets of MRT, three cups of Ginseng Coffee, and plenty of water with Splina. For a week, I also took a sachet of Shake Off Phyto Fiber every after three days. After six weeks, I was healthy enough to stop taking my medicines and my kidney stones were miraculously gone. In no time, I experienced normal bowel movement and sound sleep at night. Best of all, I lost 28.2 lbs. within six weeks. I became more fit and I feel very healthy. Thank you to Mr. Chito Sanchez for Edmark products and for patiently monitoring my health program. I also give my thanks to our CEO, Mr. Sam Low for the health and business success he gave us.

.

Picture

VILMA BOTE, 47
Nurse
Doha, Qatar

I can still remember how I cold not wear some of my clothes because they were already too tight for me. I resorted to wearing loose
t-shirts to hide my tummy.
At night I could not sleep comfortable because of my knee pain, and I also used to suffer from miggraines. As a result of my husband's request of me having a slimmer and healthier body, I tried slimming down by taking various pills and foo supplements. But none of them really satisfied me. When I tried Edmark's Power 4 Program, especially the MRT Complex, I started losing weight. First I took Shake off for 7 days. Straight, and then I took MRT 4x daily with Splina Liquid Chlorophyll as my water. My life began to change in the weeks that I followed. Now I can sleep comfortably and I rarely feel trierd even after day's work. No more migraines for me! I am real happy espacially for the MRT complex. This product is realy effective and I confidently recommend it to all my friends.

.

Picture

E R.DELA CRUZ,45
Pastor
Calumpit, Bulacan

I used to weigh 220 pounds and it was really hard to move. My waistline was 40 inches and there were so many unsightly bulges in my body. This had affected me so badly that I easily got tired and could not sleep well at night. What I did was I took four sachets of MRT complex a day and after four weeks, I lost 30 pounds. It is now easier for me to move. I feel good because I can sleep better. Now I weigh 190 pounds and my waistline is 36 inches. Also, my skin appears to be lighter. I look and feel younger now.







BE Bio Elixir

Picture
ARLEN DE GRACIA TALINGTING, 48
Underwriter
Iligan City, Philippines

As a working mom, I can say that stress has always been part of my daily routine. I send my kids to school daily and then I rush off to work. Most of the time, I am assigned in the field. Due to all these stressful activities, I usually do not get proper sleep and I have a poor diet. Most of the time, I feel lethargic and I easily get tired. And so I tried Bio Elixir.

I drink at least two sachets, two hours before sleeping. I have observed that since then, I feel more energetic during the day and that I sleep soundly at night. I look and feel younger too! I can say that Bio Elixir is one of Edmark’s best products!


3. Balance and Cleanse

SPLINA LIQUID CHLOROPHYLL

Picture
ELEAZAR MADRIGAL OYSON, 41Employee
Dubai, UAE

I am a diabetic person and my doctor instructed me to stop using all my medicines as my kidney started to deteriorate. During that time my upline Mr. Ysmael  Florenciano introduced  Splina Liquid Chlorophyll to me. So, I tried this food supplement and always drink it with water.  Since then, my blood sugar regulated and my blood pressure became normal.
I do not only use Splina but also the other P4 products. I am very thankful to Mr. Ysmael Florenciano for introducing these wonderful Edmark products to me. I also appreciate all the help that Edmark Dubai staff extended to me and my family. More power to all Edmarkers!

SPLINA LIQUID CHLOROPHYLL

Picture
IRESENDO P. DAHUNAN, 35
Taxi Driver

Doha, Qatar

I have been working as a taxi driver in Doha, Qatar for three years. Due to the nature of my work, I need to be physically fit. However, since I usually take the night shift or irregular shifts, I am not very keen on the food that I eat. Due to these habits, I became prone to joint pains that made me feel weak.
Once, my colleague brought me to a hospital in Hamad and the doctors saw that my Uric acid level was 531 umol/L far from the 200-416 normal level. I was forced to take injectable relievers for the spasm.
My condition got worse until I could no longer walk properly and there were times that I could not go to work.
A churchmate in Doha, then urged me to try Splina Liquid Chlorophyll and said that it can balance the acid in my body. After seven days of taking Splina, the pain on my joints was relieved and I became more energetic. I am now determined to continue taking Edmark products and I am committed to telling others of its good benefits. I am grateful to Ms. Elizabeth Abaja for the Edmark business, to Mr. Sam Low for bringing these products to Qatar and to all Edmarkers. God bless you all.

SPLINA LIQUID CHLOROPHYLL

Picture
ELIZABETH ABAJA, 43
Domestic Helper
Doha, Qatar

One and a half years ago, I was diagnosed with Urinary Tract Infection and kidney stones. I felt depressed since, despite my medical condition, I needed to work hard because of the responsibilities back home. In this situation, I never lost faith in Him and one day, my churchmate Mr. Louie and I talked about a friend who was suffering from constipation problems.
 He told me about Splina and I felt so excited as the product can also be the solution to my kidney problems. I signed up immediately and started taking Splina and Shake Off. For the first few weeks, I got rid of the pain caused by UTI and kidney stones.

Over the months that I have been using Edmark products, I felt my life and my energy slowly regained. I can now  walk long distances and carry heavy baggage again.  I would like to express my gratitude to those who have been very helpful and kind to me: Mr. Louie, Mr. Sam Low and of course, God who shared with me all these wonderful opportunities.

BUBBLE C

Picture
DAVIS SMITH MOCAY, 32
Bank Clerk
Antipolo City, Philippines

My nose would often be as red as a tomato due to constant nose blowing since I often have colds and phlegm. Of course, the headaches would soon follow afterwards. I have actually tried many products but none of them gave me the relief I expected. I then learned about Bubble C. With nothing to lose, I tried it and to my amazement, it worked! Not only is the drink effective but it is also affordable and refreshing. Now, I make sure I drink Bubble C thrice a day! Thanks a lot, Edmark!

BUBBLE C

Picture
EVELYN ANDRADE, 27
Businesswoman
Antipolo City, Philippines

It has been very common for me to wake up with colds and though it was a usual occurrence for me, I was still very much bothered by it. Last year, when Edmark launched Bubble C, I tried drinking it since I know that it is loaded with vitamin C. I love the taste so I made it a habit to drink at least one sachet every day. After three months of drinking, I have noticed that my colds were gone! No more sneezing, no more runny nose all because of this delicious drink. Thanks Edmark!


4. Rejuvenate

RED YEAST COFFEE

Picture
JESSIE GUEVARRA, 54
Entrepreneur
Caloocan City

I have been suffering from various health problems such as insomnia, high blood pressure and being overweight. Then, I started drinking Red Yeast coffee three times a day. To my surprise, I lost weight and my blood pressure became normal. Since the coffee also has a calming effect, I can now sleep well. I am very happy with Red Yeast Coffee’s effectiveness. Thanks Edmark for this wonderful product.

EDMARK CAFE / GINSENG COFFEE

Picture
IMELDA CHUA, 45
Distributor
Mandaluyong City

I have always been a coffee fanatic and I just love Edmark Ginseng Coffee! The aroma and taste are irresistible and it keeps me awake. It is such an energy booster. The best thing about it is that I never expected that this Ginseng Coffee would also help me lose weight. What a great bonus for such an affordable product! My thanks to Edmark International.


COCOLLAGEN

.

Picture
ROSE MARIE REYES, 30
Operations Manager,
Muntinlupa City


Approaching middle age gave me the usual skin problems such as pimples, fine lines, blemishes and yes, even freckles. I find their appearance quite distracting. Whenever I would see my reflection, I am quite bothered with the various signs of aging.
But since I joined Edmark, I started drinking CoCollagen twice a day. Since then, I have noticed that the pimples and blemishes on my face disappeared and that my skin tone got lighter. 
Now, I can say that I am satisfied with my skin and my face. Thanks to this drink and to Edmark. Now, I can say goodbye to my monster face and say hello to pretty Rose!

.

Picture
CAROL F. CABANA 



Before, my skin started to show some wrinkles and I also have sagging skin. When Edmark introduced one of the newest products COCOLLAGEN, which nourishes the skin and lift the signs of aging, I became interested so I tried drinking one sachet a day as my breakfast. Im so happy and glad because now I feel and look younger. My facial wrinkles lessened, my skin and breasts became firmer. My facial contour defined specially in the jaw line and cheeks. I also noticed that my thigh and buttocks lifted. You can see the effect of COCOLLAGEN even after a week, I really love it, it is very effective in delaying the signs of aging. Thanks to Edmark. 


Picture
 
I have long suffered from abnormal bowel movements. It often took me two days before I make a bowel discharge. Because of this, I always feel uneasy, bloated, uncomfortable, and would often suffer from headaches and dizziness. My bowel movement was so irregular that it even came to the point that I gained much weight. My friend, Ms. Arlyn Landerio introduced me to new Edmark products and I tried their free samples. I immediately noticed the results after eight hours! In spite of my long history of bowel problems, I was amazed at how fast it worked. I felt so relieved and I felt light and comfortable. After that, I joined the Edmark business and became a regular user of Shake Off. I highly recommend this product to those who have problems in bowel discharge. I greatly benefited from it and continue to take advantage of its great benefits. I would like to express my thanks to Ms. Arlyn Landerio who served as my bridge to this business and to the effective health products of Edmark..
 
 
Before, my skin started to show some wrinkles and I also have sagging skin. When Edmark introduced one of the newest products COCOLLAGEN, which nourishes the skin and lift the signs of aging, I became interested so I tried drinking one sachet a day as my breakfast. Im so happy and glad because now I feel and look younger. My facial wrinkles lessened, my skin and breasts became firmer. My facial contour defined specially in the jaw line and cheeks. I also noticed that my thigh and buttocks lifted. You can see the effect of COCOLLAGEN even after a week, I really love it, it is very effective in delaying the signs of aging. Thanks to Edmark.
Carol F. Cabana

Members Area
Sign In or Register
 
 
 
I used to suffer from Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). I felt terrible pain on my lower back and there was blood in my urine. Because of this, i was always restless until one day, Ms. Venus Calda, an active edmark distributor and a very good friend of mine urged me to drink Splina liquid chlorophyll. I took it regularly and I could reallt say that it was of great help in healing me. Now the infection and pains are gone.

- Ester Kerr Barrios-Lalaan

My work in the pharmacy requires me to stand for long hours. Becase of this, i always felt severe pain from my stomach to my lower back. I also frequently experienced menstrual cramps. O tend to be forgetful, probably becaus of all the distraction I get from the bodily pains. When I got to know Edmark, I started drinking Splina Liquid Chlorophyll. I took 1 tablespoon of pure Chlorophyll every morning and at bedtime. For the rest of the day I would regularly drink Chlorophyll diluted in water. Since I made it a habit, I no longer felt tha pain and I can now withstand stress. In fact I can still do househod chores after day's work in the pharmacy. My menstrual period has also become normal. I am really grateful to Ms. Jean Villasor for introducing to me the Splina Liquid Chlorophyll

- Fretzil H. Calimpong-Lamela

I was suffering from skin problems since I was 17 years old. Pimples were all over my face. I lost my self-confidence. I was suffering from UTI as well. My father, Mr. Reginaldo Ibanez, happened to know my dilemma and he told me to drink Splina Liquid Chlorophyll, rather that to take synthetic medication. I began drinking it regularly and experienced magnificent results. My skin became smoother, and I no longer had difficulty urinating. Edmark's SLC is so superb!!! I thank my dad for encouraging me to use this product.
 
- John Marthy Ibane
 
 
Ginseng Coffee and Red Yeast Coffee


Being an artist, I need to work overtime especially whenever I have art exhibits. Beating the deadline for submission of our artworks is really a tremendous task. I need to work up to wee hours in the morning. I usually have three to four art exhibits in a year as a Visual Artist in Sta. Maria Bulacan. Before I can only finish up to two paintings, but since I started drinking Edmark Ginseng Coffee regularly, I can work late at night even until 4 AM. Edmark Ginseng Coffee increases my concentration and sharpens my mind and memory. I was able to finish five artworks for my last exhibit. Thanks to Edmark Ginseng Coffee.

- Arman Pajota

I used to have a weak immune system. I cannot withstand too much exposure to pollution. Plus, I used to palpitate whenever I drink coffee. But with Edmark Ginseng Coffee, I feel rejuvenated from my mind and body, and I feel stronger, without the edgy effect of caffeine. It gives me the energy that I need when I am driving. I am truly grateful and happier now!

- Narisa P. Gonzales

For the past seven years, I worked as a merchandiser. Due to nature of my work, perhaps, I experienced migraines, headaches, and oftentimes vomiting. I usually felt stressed whenever I was driving and sometimes I could not properly handle my responsibilities at work because of all the discomfort that I was experiencing. My vision seemed cloudy and it kept me worrying until my friend, Mr. Larry Caboteja, introduced to me the wonders of Edmark Ginseng Coffee. Now I feel better, my visual and auditory senses are sharper, and I am very much happy. I thank God for this blessing! To my upline, Mr. Caboteja and to Mr. Sam Low who lend his heart to help people reach their dreams, more power!

- Noel Kadusale

I used to suffer from Solan Urticaria, an allergic reaction of itchiness every time I was exposed to sunlight. I could not sleep well at night because of the discomfort in my skin. I had to take antihistamines to relieve the itchiness so I could sleep comfortably. When I started taking Red Yeast coffee, I felt relaxed and I could sleep well. In the morning I drink Ginseng Coffee for that much needed energy boost. I can examine up to 300 children in school the whole day and still have the energy to visit my friends and do my networking activities. Thank God for leading me to Edmark and its products, which help us lead healthy lives.


- Dr. Gloria G. Sta. Rosa
 
 
 
I used to be overweight and for this reason I developed hypertension, lumps on my breast, osteoarthritis, sagging skin and wrinkles. Upon attending seminars in Edmark, I was encouraged to try using Bio-ELIXIR because of its nutritional contents that I know will help my health condition plus its anti–aging effect. I take one sachet of Bio-Elixir every night before going to sleep. After taking about six boxes of Bio-ELIXIR, I noticed that my skin became smoother, wrinkles disappeared, my blood pressure normalized and the lumps on my breast were gone! I also feel sexy, young and vibrant despite my age as it reshaped my body.

- Vanessa Grace V. Reyes
 
 
Being in my forties, I have already started to feel my age taking its toll on me. Over the years, I have started to experience the usual signs of aging: wrinkles, saggy skin, and low energy levels. Worst of all, my libido has decreased. I started my daily intake of Bio Elixir a month ago. I immediately noticed its good effects three days after my first intake. For me, the best effect I get from it is my increased libido. I immediately shared it with my husband. I became more energetic plus I felt younger and stronger. My skin became firmer, giving me a beautiful glow. Thanks to DCM Mr. Anafo Trindad and his wife Mrs. Elvie Trinidad because they introduced this product to me. Also, to our CEO, Mr. Sam Low who became God’s way to spread such wonderful products of Edmark.

- Marissa Mehrez
 
 
 
 
My age and the work of being a marketing manager affect my health and physical appearance. In fact, most of my coleagues thought that I was older than my age because of my wrinkles and saggy skin. I also had difficulty in sleeping. I was introduced to Bio Elixir during my trip to Malaysia and immediately wanted to try it when Mr. Sam Low explained its health benefits. I started taking Bio Elixir a month ago and I instantly experienced its good effects. Now, I am capable of having a deep and relaxing sleep plus my physical appearance has improved. Many of my colleagues have noticed that my wrinkles were less and I gradually started losing signs of stress and aging. My skin became firmer,too. Last of all, my energy level and stamina improved a lot. I continue taking Bio Elixir because it improves my general health and appearance. I consider myself a living proof to this product’s effectiveness. I give my deepest gratitude to Mr. Sam Low for his advice on Bio Elixir. Of course, I thank God Almighty for creating this channel to improving our health and our lives.

- Richard Louiss - Abakar Malloum
 
 
 
As a secretary, I always need to have presence of mind, and be active while doing customer service and entertaining our clients. Back then, I found it too difficult to work at my best because of severe migraines which causes me to feel dizzy most of the time. Add to this, the fact that I was obese by heredity, which often stressed me out. In short, I was unhappy. One day, Mr. Alison Reyes encouraged me to use Edmark Products, specifically Shake Off, Splina and Ginseng Coffee. After making these products part of my daily routine, I lost 24.25 lbs. I feel very much relieved as the migraines and the dizziness have also disappeared. In addition, I also developed more self confidence. My appreciation and gratitude to Edmark International for these life-benefitting products!
- Floralyn Nicolas Ramon

I have suffered from hypertension and arthritis for years. According to my doctor, I had high acid content in my body. It was because I used to like eating meat and I was not comfortable eating vegetables. Then I was introduced to the health benefits of Shake Off Phyto Fiber. Unbelievably, the pain I had been suffering for years has disappeared. Nowadays, I make it a habit to drink Shake Off. I am more physically fit and healthy now.

- Leonarda Balberan

Ten years ago, I was confined to the hospital because of kidney trouble. The doctor prescribed medicines for me to take but the pain was never gone. I always felt it especially whenever I exerted too much physical effort in my work. One day, Rose Randon introduced to me Edmark’s Shake Off Phyto Fiber. I immediately felt relieved after eight hours. For seven days, I took Shake Off before going to bed. Now, my kidney trouble and all the pains are gone.
- Merlito O. Cantil

I used to have cardiovascular problems: high blood pressure, overweight and acidity. I especially gained weight as soon as I stopped smoking. When I came back to the Philippines for a vacation, my condition has worsened because of eating lots of cholesterol laden foods. Thanks to Ms. Lucricia Reyes, I discovered that I can improve my health in the most natural way, that is by taking Shake Off Phyto Fiber, Splina Liquid Chlorophyll, and Ginseng Coffee. Now I am totally relieved of all my discomfort. I am more active now, and feel much better than before.

- Roseller Pabelonia
 
 
 
 
 

Picture